My name is Camille. I enjoy cooking for my family of 5! I consider myself a picky eater! Growing up I wouldn't eat very many foods. As I get older and get introduced to different foods I am learning to appreciate more new and different kinds of food now! Since taste is very important to me I wanted a spot to put my favorite recipes...so here it is!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Honey Lime Chicken Enchilada's

From: Kayla Gubler

4 T Honey
3 T Lime Juice
1 T Oil
2 tsp Chili Powder
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
1 can Enchilada Sauce
1-2 lbs Cooked Chicken, shredded
12-15 Tortilla Shells, fresh (or warmed)
Shredded Cheese

Mix honey, lime juice, oil, chili powder and garlic powder. Add shredded chicken. Put a small amount of enchilada sauce in the bottom of 9x13 pan. Fill tortillas with chicken and cheese then roll up. Lay rolled enchiladas next to each other in pan. Cover with enchilada sauce. 

Bake covered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Sprinkle more cheese over the top and return to oven- uncovered- until the cheese melts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment