My name is Camille. I enjoy cooking for my family of 5! I consider myself a picky eater! Growing up I wouldn't eat very many foods. As I get older and get introduced to different foods I am learning to appreciate more new and different kinds of food now! Since taste is very important to me I wanted a spot to put my favorite recipes...so here it is!

Monday, September 21, 2015

April's Best Salad

My neighbor/friend makes some delicious salad dressing! It goes with practically everything and can even be used as a chicken marinade! I can't wait to eat more of it! Here is her family's favorite salad to go with her Taylor's Sweet & Sassy Dressing:
spinach
lettuce
tomatoes
red, orange and yellow pepper( my kids favorite)
purple onion, sliced thin
radishes
cucumber
carrots
blue cheese or Feta
zucchini, sliced into thin sticks (optional)
diced apple (optional) 

No comments:

Post a Comment